Running cables and making it look organized is not for the faint of heart. Here at SpaceCenter Systems, we specialize in running networks and designing them to run effectively and efficiently. From the design, working with architects to properly run the cables with the correct lengths and placement, to the organization of your server room and wires, to the finishing touches of finally setting up your network, SpaceCenter Systems will be sure to get the job done right the first time. Running cables in an organized fashion is no small task and to have the consolidated into one giant stretch of cable can be messy. We’ll be sure to not only organize, but ensure that the cables are properly connected and setup so that your network is working at full capacity. Give us a call today to set up your personal or business network at (281) 482-2031.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- New Construction Consultation and Design
- Structured Cabling, Design, and Installation
- In Wall Wiring and Repair
- Audio and Visual Cabling
- Patch Panel Termination and Testing
- Security Camera Wiring and Setup
Here are the step we’ll take to get your network rolling:
- We will come out and inspect the site to see what is needed on our to appropriate and accurate cost for parts and labor and to ensure that we have every inch of the perimeter set up for networks.
- Here are a few things we look for.
- Multiple floors
- Attic space and access space
- Dropped Ceilings
- Camera placements
- Server room
- Wall jacks
- How many cable drops are needed
- After we do our inspection and look over what is needed we will generate an accurate quote for services.
- If the customer accepts the quote and once we have equipment and materials ready, then we will begin the steps to get your network setup by setting up a specific day and time to come out and get the work done.