With SPACECENTER SYSTEMS HOSTED EXCHANGE SERVICES, you can enjoy the benefits of business class e-mail in a “pay-as-you-go” model that enables you to scale up or down as needed, minimizing your financial risk. Microsoft Hosted Exchange can help you free up valuable capital, IT staff, and other costly resources for more effective, strategic use within your organization.
The most important benefit of hosting is the peace of mind that comes with the service. With Hosted Exchange, you gain all the messaging functionality you need with none of the administrative burden.
Our Hosted Exchange services include:
- Dynamic Bandwidth
- Built-in redundancy for peak performance
- Server, network, and infrastructure security features
- Timely upgrades and security patches
- On-site maintenance and support
- Highly-skilled, experienced, certified technology experts.
End User Benefits
With Microsoft Exchange as the mail server and Microsoft Office Outlook as your client, your employees can accomplish more than send and receive e-mail—they can share calendars, folders, and contacts and they can access their information from Windows Mobile powered devices. Different versions of Outlook are available for desktop, browser, and mobile access, so you’re connected, whether you’re in the office, traveling, or working at home. And since you connect to the same Exchange server, your inbox can stay synchronized, no matter which Outlook client you’re using.
Microsoft Hosted Exchange is the e-mail solution designed to help organizations:
- Always have access to information even when away from the office.
- Benefit more from your e-mail system so that employees can get more accomplished.